|My finished bag hot off of the press|
|Yes folks for once I did things the proper adult way and used a hoop!|
But I went,for once,along the sensible route and cashed in on all the wisdom I have learned from god knows how many years of dismal failure and craftsy disappointment and divided my fabric into sections.I looked closely at the fabric and "thought" about things and tried to embroider equally each side of the central divide.For the "thicker" roses I used a cheap aran weight wool from Aldi and a thinner pure wool,the British Polwarth,that my sister spun for me,for the daisies and the leaves.According to the book it was suggested to use wools in tones of beige and cream but I just went for cream.Slightly dull and flat in the end result so hence the idea of "frosty"
|the larger beads were from an old necklace|
|weird looking inner pocket but fully functioning magnetic clasp!|
|These were from a kit but I inadvertently threw away the paper directions so I can't give credit to the company...sorry whoever you are.|