D'ellis of CurlsnSkirls who always says such nice things about my paltry efforts has nominated me for a Reader Appreciation Award which is really too kind of her considering that within recent months there has been very little to read here let alone appreciate.
As ever there are rules and one of which is to nominate other blogs you enjoy reading and to answer the following 10 questions.....
1. Favourite colour ....any that makes me look less haggard than usual when wearing it.
2. Favourite animal......any that doesn't currently cause major disruption in my house by either snoring or constantly scratching either itself or the furniture contained within said house.
3. Favourite non-alchoholic drink....didn't know there was such a thing.
4.Facebook or Twitter....neither.
5. Favourite pattern.....in sewing,knitting or crochet terms any that I have just recently finished and has not resulted in me nearly going insane with frustration and running around the house stabbing wildly at any scratching or snoring animal that might get in the way and provoke my anger further.In the wider sense any pattern that good old Dame Nature provides that creates a sense of calm and well being to help overcome the previous scenario.
7. Favourite number......52 my age next birthday unfortunately.
8. Favourite day of the week.....any as I am a self kept house person.
9. Favourite flower.....any flower is beautiful apart from the hated Tulip which I loathe with a passion.
10.What is your passion?........Couldn't possibly say I blush too easily but otherwise see number 9.
Foster Reviews It
Acting My (Vint)Age
Nid De Tissus
Sew Something Vintage
Red Star to Lone Star
....and anyone else off of my blog roll can consider themselves nominated too as I wouldn't want anyone to go without any recognition.
So thank you again to D'ellis for her kind nomination and for sticking with me when there wasn't actually anything to read and I am going to make the effort ( "cross my heart and hope to die,Terrapins may poke me in the eye") this week and catch up on some of the things that I was actually making and doing in February so keep a look out ....!